Get set-up faster with less work, and keep your house clean and dry in the process!
Here's how it works: (See the video at the bottom of this page).
- Remove bottom of Slop Pail.
- Set the Slop Pail into fish-house floor hole.
- Using a drill equipped with an Ice Auger Shroud System, drill inside the Pail. Collect the chips, slush and water in the Slop Pail Bag as you drill.
- (Replace the Pail Bottom is optional) to contain the chips and slush, as you remove them from your house.
- You're ready to start fishing! You may have a small amount of slush remaining in the hole, which you can remove later.
- When done the Bag folds inside of the Pail for compact storage.
Why Is Our Process So Much Better Than Others for In-house Drilling?
The Ice Auger Shroud System allows you to direct ice chips, slush, and water into the Slop Pail as you drill. The hole is cleaner, your house stays dry and it's fast!
The video below shows it only takes a minute to complete one hole using an 8" drill through 20" of ice.